Although my blog may appear to be a little neglected lately, it hasn't been forgotten. I've thought quite often in the past couple of months (almost on a daily basis) about creating a new post but when I sit down to actually do it, I'm at a loss for words... well, I should say positive words. From the very beginning I wanted this blog to remain upbeat. I wanted its sole purpose to be a way of sharing our family's fun, exciting events and news with others. In no way did I want it to be a platform for me to gripe, vent, whine, complain, etc.
I really do think that if I start blogging more often it could be beneficial and even a little therapeutic for me. After all, just because some things have fallen apart in my life (i.e. my marriage) it doesn't mean that everything has; and even the marriage breakdown has led to some doors opening that otherwise wouldn't have. I've learned a lot about myself so far through ALL of this (not just the marriage and the pending divorce but the entire four years I've been in this soon-to-be nonexistent relationship.) I'm certainly strong enough and intelligent enough and confident enough to be able to take what seems on the surface like a nightmare and find the positive in it, or at the very least be able to find some sort of "lesson learned".
So... for right now the fun and exciting news I'd like to share is that Hayley and I will be moving to our new place soon. Yea!!! I'm excited about this to the point that it's difficult to express my level of excitement in words. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the apartment we're moving to (even though we aren't living there yet). And instead of stressing out or worrying about the lack of "stuff" we have such as furniture and appliances and so forth, I'm looking at this as an opportunity to truly start over in every way possible.
I'll post more details about the new place as Hayley and I actually move and unpack and get settled in but I at least wanted to take this opportunity to provide a little bit of info about what's going on with us at the moment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'm excited for you, Hayley, and your new home! Also, LOVING your blog's new look! This is sooo much more "you."
Post a Comment