I firmly believe that the Chelsea Youth Club Girls Softball program is one of the best around but Hayley's team specifically is such an awesome group of girls! They all put a lot of heart and soul into playing and it definitely shows because their softball skills and team-playing efforts are improving tremendously with each practice and each game. All of the girls have wonderful personalities and the best attitudes anyone could ask for, which I can honestly say from my own personal experience are NOT qualities one should take for granted when dealing with 9 and 10-year old females! :) And last but certainly not least, the Cyclones' coaches are amazing. Nicole, Gerald, Rich and Skip all work so well with each other and with the team. They truly are great people who put a lot of time, hard work and dedication into coaching.
Unfortunately, I haven't done too great thus far in the "remembering to take pictures during the game" area BUT on the positive side I've already improved a little and there are plenty of games left to be played this season. I'll have more than enough opportunities to get some great shots, and I'll be sure to get some of all the girls, but for now here are some of "Lefty" at bat, as the runner on third base and on the mound pitching:
(The clarity on the first two isn't the best but the wind was so strong last night it was difficult to hold the camera steady.)
1 comment:
Yea!!! So glad to see Hayley ball pics! I sooo hope we can see her play this season...it seems like we live at the ballpark (I love it so I'm not complaining.)
Post a Comment