Friday, April 17, 2009

HC, Inc.

Hayley and Cortney have officially gone into the beverage business! H&C Lemonade had an initial start-up cost of $11.00 and after only 15 minutes of operation the company broke even. Only a short 5 minutes later they reported a profit of $5.00... not too bad, especially in today's economy!
The girls have a direct communication link to Derek through walkie talkies and they are reporting every sale to him. I'm about to head home now but I'll be sure to provide an update on the final earnings at the close of business.

UPDATE: At the end of H&C Lemonade's first day of business on Friday, April 17th the total amount earned was $29.00. The stand re-opened the following day, with Katie assisting in sales as well, and the three girls profited a total of $30.00 that day. :)

3 comments:

Nina in Portugal said...

That so too cute!

I loved having lemonade stands when I was a kid!

I ALWAYS stop if I see a stand now-a-days. But you know, there aren't as many as I remember seeing as a kid! guess kids are too busy with Wii and computers.

BNM said...

LOL I REMEMBER WHEN HEATHER AND I USE TO DO THIS ALL THE TIME... GOOD TIMES GOOD TIMES :) KEEP IT UP HAYLEY & CORTNEY LOVE YALL

brandi said...

Forget nursing school, lemonade is where it's at! I NEVER made that much $ with a lemonade stand, truth be known, we probably never broke even.