Saturday, April 11, 2009
Update on Hayley's Trip to D.C.
I may be able to relax a little when it comes to Hayley's class trip to D.C. later this year. It looks like her stepmom (Jennifer) might be able to chaperone. Yay! Although I'm still bummed that I can't afford to go myself, I'm SO excited at the possibility of Jennifer being there. Honestly, if I can't share this experience with Hayley then Jennifer would be my next choice of people to do so. It isn't a definite yet because some things are still up in the air about her kids being taken care of while she's out of town. (Shane works crazy hours and it's virtually impossible for him to get their two little ones to school/daycare in the mornings.) But I'm keeping it high on my prayer list that everything works out for Jennifer to go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment